Sunday 8 August 2010

rain in England and sun in Portugal


Since my children stopped school for the summer holidays it seems to have rained non stop!We are just stuck inside only venturing out to walk the dogs or pop to the shop.There is no lingering in lovely summer sunshine or camping.Instead I have had to put the heating on and close the windows.
In Portugal people are baking nicely.Its too hot at times to be out and about doing work on the land or anywhere else.I know where I would prefer to be.....
I shall be relocating to Central Portugal in a few weeks and hopefully I will be in time to catch some golden rays and warm my bones up after a long time in the damp conditions that this part of West Yorkshire suffer from.
Its a lovely place to live but its damp and grey most of the year and after 13 years of living here its time for a change.
Watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment